- Can I participate in a platform?
- Who should I contact with further questions about the knowledge platforms?
- What happens to the results of research and knowledge exchange?
- Isn’t there already enough research?
- What do the knowledge platforms do in practice?
- How are the platforms structured?
- How is the research conducted?
Can I participate in a platform?
The platforms are open, independent, often virtual, groups with variable membership. All parties, preferably organized in a network or a community of practice with knowledge of and/or questions about the platform’s themes, are welcome to take part. Examples are government agencies, civil society organizations, research institutes and companies of all sizes in and outside the Netherlands. It is the explicit intention that partners from developing countries take part in the platforms. If you have any questions, you can contact the secretariat of the platform concerned.