- Can I participate in a platform?
- Who should I contact with further questions about the knowledge platforms?
- What happens to the results of research and knowledge exchange?
- Isn’t there already enough research?
- What do the knowledge platforms do in practice?
- How are the platforms structured?
- How is the research conducted?
What do the knowledge platforms do in practice?
All the knowledge platforms have initiated activities. They have different structures and working methods. Some of the platforms focus primarily on virtual communication, while others lay the emphasis on physical exchange of knowledge. Some have already issued calls for proposals, others are still developing their knowledge and research agenda.