- Can I participate in a platform?
- Who should I contact with further questions about the knowledge platforms?
- What happens to the results of research and knowledge exchange?
- Isn’t there already enough research?
- What do the knowledge platforms do in practice?
- How are the platforms structured?
- How is the research conducted?
What is the aim of the knowledge platforms?
Post extra info field
The knowledge platforms were set up in 2011 on the initiative of former state secretary for foreign affairs Ben Knapen. The aim of the platforms is to deepen knowledge relating to development and to make the conduct of research more strategic and less fragmented. Research and the exchange of knowledge through the platforms support policy implementation and help make Dutch developments efforts more effective. They also aim to promote self-sufficiency and development in developing countries.