- Can I participate in a platform?
- Who should I contact with further questions about the knowledge platforms?
- What happens to the results of research and knowledge exchange?
- Isn’t there already enough research?
- What do the knowledge platforms do in practice?
- How are the platforms structured?
- How is the research conducted?
How is the research conducted?
Requests for tenders for research proposals are issued by the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO) on the basis of the research agendas of the platforms. Knowledge institutes can submit tenders, usually as part of a consortium with other partners, in the same way that they can submit proposals under the spearheads of the Netherlands’ policy on international cooperation.
Date of publishing: 13-01-14